Whilst the cemetery has been around since 1903, the Agecroft Crematorium is one of the most modern facilities in the Salford area. The building that is now home to the crematorium was previously a non-conformist burial chapel. In January 1957 work was started to convert the building into a crematorium. Not only is the crematorium capable of seating up to 80 people, it is also fully accessible for wheelchair users. Within the crematorium there is a book of remembrance which can be used to remember those loved ones who are no longer with us. The crematorium, along with the rest of the cemetery observes a specific one way system which should be adhered to at all times.