The crematorium building at Moray Crematorium currently stands on the same plot as the church which has existed for the last 200 years. The church that stands there today is still reflects the traditional Gothic style of buildings at the time. The church was rebuilt in 1886 and is currently a listed building. Moray Crematorium opened in 1999 but the building still retains many of the traditional features from when the church was built many years ago. The multi-faith chapel provides many different types of cremation service and can seat up to 180 mourners. Speakers within the foyer of the chapel mean that this space can be used where capacity exceeds 180. The crematorium is situated within approximately six acres and has been carefully designed by the owners, Dignity Plc to blend in well with the natural setting of the surrounding countryside around the crematorium and gardens.